Friday, January 10, 2014

"Ahead" & "Behind" Songs


After this post, I'm taking a one-week sabbatical from "Opposites" music posts. Which means one of two things: Either I won't post anything here between now and next Friday because I lack imagination. Or I will think creatively and come up with new and exciting music-related things to write about. Either way, hope you enjoy this one.   ~  JH



1)  The Tragically Hip  ~  "Ahead By A Century"




2)  Kelly Clarkson  ~  "Behind These Hazel Eyes"




3)  Boz Scaggs  ~  "Breakdown Dead Ahead"




4)  Tokio Hotel  ~  "World Behind My Wall"




5)  Danny Gokey  ~  "My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me"




6)  Lune  ~  "Leave The World Behind"




7)  Aladdin Cast  ~  "One Jump Ahead"




8)  Kings Of Convenience  ~  "Boat Behind"




9)  Wire  ~  "Ahead"




10)  Def Leppard  ~  "Two Steps Behind"




11)  Vamps  ~  "Ahead"




12)  Charlie Rich  ~  "Behind Closed Doors"




13)  Mintzkov  ~  "Slow Motion, Full Ahead"




14)  Candlebox  ~  "Far Behind"




15)  The Helio Sequence  ~  "Keep Your Eyes Ahead"




16)  Depeche Mode  ~  "Behind The Wheel"




17)  The Coolcumbers  ~  "Go Ahead"




18)  The Staves  ~  "Tongue Behind My Teeth"




19)  Further Seems Forever  ~  "Light Up Ahead"




20)  Lee Ann Womack  ~  "Something Worth Leaving Behind"


No comments:

Post a Comment