Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"Sit" & "Stand" Songs

Did it ever occur to me that people might get tired of all these "Opposites" music posts that I keep putting together? Yes.  ~  JH



1)  Lucius  ~  "Don't Just Sit There"




2)  Lenny Kravitz  ~  "Stand By My Woman"




3)  Jake Miller  ~  "Sit Back And Relax"




4)  Superchick  ~  "Stand In The Rain"




5)  HEXTET  ~  "Sit Down My Friend"




6)  Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble  ~  "Couldn't Stand The Weather"




7)  The Graduate  ~  "Sit & Sink"




8)  Poison  ~  "Stand"




9)  The First  ~  "Sit Tight"




10)  Jewel  ~  "Stand"




11)  Sarah Vaughan  ~  "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter"




12)  Billy Talent  ~  "Stand Up And Run"




13)  AC/DC  ~  "Can I Sit Next To You, Girl?"




14)  Adelitas Way  ~  "Last Stand"




15)  Lene Marlin  ~  "Sitting Down Here"




16)  Stevie Nicks  ~  "Stand Back"




17)  Jack Johnson ft. Ben Harper  ~  "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing"




18)  Days Of The New  ~  "Touch, Peel, And Stand"




19)  Arctic Monkeys  ~  "Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair"




20)  Ben E. King  ~  "Stand By Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment