Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Songs With "Lose" In The Title


As promised, here's part 2 of 2 of this series-within-a-series of "Opposites" music posts. In case you missed the "Win" songs post yesterday, you can view it here. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Lionel Richie  ~  "Don't Wanna Lose You"




2)  Faith Hill  ~  "You Can't Lose Me"




3)  Tait  ~  "Lose This Life"




4)  Steely Dan  ~  "Rikki, Don't Lose That Number"




5)  Sting  ~  "If I Ever Lose My Faith In You"




6)  Phil Collins  ~  "Don't Lose My Number"




7)  Mat Kearney  ~  "Nothing Left To Lose"




8)  Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams  ~  "Lose Yourself To Dance"




9)  Austra  ~  "Lose It"




10)  Tina Turner  ~  "I Don't Wanna Lose You"




11)  TobyMac ft. Kirk Franklin & Mandisa  ~  "Lose My Soul"




12)  The Wanted  ~  "Lose My Mind"




13)  OneRepublic  ~  "If I Lose Myself"




14)  Jennifer Rush  ~  "If You're Ever Gonna Lose My Love"




15)  Eminem  ~  "Lose Yourself"


No comments:

Post a Comment