Friday, January 3, 2014

Sound Check

Some folks (mostly me, actually) have complained that I did far too many music posts on my original blog, The Plural Of Hyena, this past year. Those people, including myself, would probably be correct. So, since there seems to be no stopping me from doing these posts, I decided that I would start a new blog specifically for music posts. That's right – all music, all the time. If you're the kind of person who enjoys this sort of thing, you're going to be right at home here. If not, you may want to stick to reading my original blog, which will no longer feature music posts on a regular basis going forward. Having an actual focused blog (and maintaining more than one blog) is a new thing for me, so I may make a few missteps here and  there. But if I succeed, you'll never be without some good – and sometimes not-so-good – music to listen to. It's music to your ears! Enjoy!  ~  JH

No comments:

Post a Comment