Monday, February 10, 2014

Apathetic Songs

Here's a bunch of songs. Who cares what they're about? Listen to them and find out. Or don't. I don't care either way. ~  JH



1)  Tim McGraw ft. Taylor Swift & Keith Urban  ~  "Highway Don't Care"




2)  Carina Dahl  ~  "I Don't Care"




3)  Phil Collins  ~  "I Don't Care Anymore"




4)  2NE1  ~  "I Don't Care"




5)  Michael Jackson  ~  "They Don't Care About Us"




6)  Delta Goodrem  ~  "I Don't Care"




7)  Apocalyptica ft. Adam Gontier  ~  "I Don't Care"




8)  Shakespears Sister ~   "I Don't Care"




9)  Lupe Fiasco ft. MDMA  ~  "I Don't Wanna Care Right Now"




10)  Judy Garland  ~  "I Don't Care"




11)  Beatsteaks  ~  "I Don't Care As Long As You Sing"




12)  Susan Egan  ~  "Nina Doesn't Care"




13)  Story Of The Year  ~  "We Don't Care Anymore"




14)  Eartha Kitt  ~  "I Don't Care"




15)  The Buckinghams  ~  "Don't You Care"




16)  Jennifer Ellison  ~  "Baby I Don't Care"




17)  Buck Owens  ~  "I Don't Care (Just As Long As You Love Me)"




18)  Helen Shapiro  ~  "I Don't Care"




19)  Placebo  ~  "You Don't Care About Us"




20)  Catherine Bennett  ~  "Apathy"



No comments:

Post a Comment