Monday, March 17, 2014

Songs By Irish Artists

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  ~  JH



1)  U2  ~  "Pride (In The Name Of Love)"




2)  Sinéad O'Connor & The Chieftains  ~  "The Foggy Dew"




3)  Two Door Cinema Club  ~  "Changing Of The Seasons"




4)  The Cranberries  ~  "Linger"




5)  Hothouse Flowers  ~  "Your Love Goes On"




6)  Samantha Mumba  ~  "Gotta Tell You"




7)  Snow Patrol  ~  "In The End"




8)  Enya  ~  "Anywhere Is"




9)  JEDWARD  ~  "Young Love"




10)  Lisa Hannigan  ~  "I Don't Know"  (Every now and then, I will end up buying someone's music after "discovering" them while doing a music blog post. This might be one of those cases. She's that good!)




11)  The Script  ~  "The Man Who Can't Be Moved"




12)  Carly Hennessy (Smithson)  ~  "I'm Gonna Blow Your Mind"




13)  Therapy?  ~  "Nowhere"




14)  Imelda May  ~  "Psycho"




15)  The Pogues  ~  "If I Should Fall From Grace With God"  (Wow, that dude's got some hideous teeth! I thought mine were bad!)*




16)  Clannad  ~  "I Will Find You"  (This one goes out to my wife, Mary, who loves both Clannad and THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS, the movie from which song originates)




17)  Van Morrison  ~  "Brown Eyed Girl"  (Most "live" versions of this classic song on YouTube are not so good – so here's the original studio version.)




18)  My Bloody Valentine  ~  "Only Shallow"




19)  Thin Lizzy  ~  "The Boys Are Back In Town"




20)  The Corrs  ~  "Breathless"




21)  Damien Rice  ~  "The Blower's Daughter"




22)  Gilbert O'Sullivan  ~  "Alone Again (Naturally)"




23)  Mundy  ~  "Kathy's Song"




24)  Aslan  ~  "Crazy World"




25)  The Boomtown Rats  ~  "I Don't Like Mondays"  (Me neither, Boomtown Rats!)



* Apparently, he got his teeth fixed. See here.

No comments:

Post a Comment