Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Songs With Women's Names In The Titles – 1980 To The Present, Vol. 2

Well, this is it. Part 6 of 6 of songs with people's names in the title. If I missed your favorite song, you may now throw your barbs. Hopefully, though, with your help, I've covered most of the good ones. I hope you've enjoyed these as much as I've enjoyed compiling. If not, there's always next time...  ~  JH



1)  Aerosmith  ~  "Janie's Got A Gun"




2)  Yellowcard  ~  "Rough Landing, Holly"




3)  Marillion  ~  "Kayleigh"




4)  Blondie  ~  "Maria"




5)  Fur Patrol  ~  "Lydia"  (I was halfway through watching this video when I realized that all the band members are playing imaginary instruments – talk about slow!)




6)  Goodshirt  ~  "Sophie"




7)  Rancid  ~  "Ruby Soho"




8)  Dexys Midnight Runners  ~  "Come On Eileen"




9)  Elvis Costello  ~  "Veronica"




10)  Shawn Colvin  ~  "Sunny Came Home"




11)  Brooks & Dunn ~  "My Maria"




12)  Starship  ~  "Sara"




13)  Tommy Tutone  ~  "867-5309/Jenny"




14)  Plain White T's  ~  "Hey There, Delilah"




15)  Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers  ~  "Mary Jane's Last Dance"


No comments:

Post a Comment