Thursday, April 10, 2014

"Catch" Songs


Because I have nothing better to do with my time (yeah, right!), here's another two-part "Opposites" music collection for your listening pleasure. This is a set of songs with "Catch" in the title. Next up, a group of songs with "Release" in the title. Get it? "Catch" and "Release"? Catch and Release? Of course you get it! It's not rocket surgery! So, without further adieu, here they are. Enjoy?  ~  JH



1)  Chuck Berry  ~  "You Can't Catch Me"




2)  Kelly Clarkson  ~  "Catch My Breath"




3)  Bart Claessen ft. Denise Rivera  ~  "Catch Me"




4)  Pretty Poison  ~  "Catch Me (I'm Falling)"




5)  Walking On Cars  ~  "Catch Me If You Can"




6)  Lisa Loeb & Elizabeth Mitchell  ~  "Catch The Moon"




7)  Red Hot Chili Peppers  ~  "Catch My Death"




8)  Jess Moskaluke  ~  "Catch Me If You Can"




9)  Rehab  ~  "Can't Catch Up"




10)  Sophie Ellis-Bextor  ~  "Catch You"




11)  Real Life  ~  "Catch Me I'm Falling"




12)  Fall Out Boy ft. Elvis Costello, Gabe Saporta, Travis McCoy, Brendon Urie, Doug Does, Alex DeLeon, & William Beckett  ~  "What A Catch, Donnie"




13)  Kosheen  ~  "Catch"




14)  Tech N9ne  ~  "Who Do I Catch"




15)  Newton Faulkner  ~  "Dream Catch Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment