Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"Mean" Songs


Just when you thought I'd run out of ideas for "Opposites" music posts, here comes another one. This is – just as it sounds – a collection of songs with "Mean" in the title. Next up, though it's not quite a perfect opposite, per se, is a collection of songs with "Kind" in the title. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Elvis Presley  ~  "Mean Woman Blues"




2)  Spacehog  ~  "In The Meantime"




3)  Alicia Keys  ~  "Doesn't Mean Anything"




4)  The Killers  ~  "Smile Like You Mean It"




5)  Oasis  ~  "D'You Know What I Mean?"




6)  Zara Taylor  ~  "Words Don't Mean The Same Thing To You"




7)  Switchfoot  ~  "Meant To Live"




8)  Taylor Swift  ~  "Mean"




9)  Duke Ellington And His Orchestra  ~  "It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)"




10)  JJ Heller  ~  "What Love Really Means"




11)  Dean Geyer  ~  "If You Don't Mean It"




12)  Savannah Berry  ~  "Love Me Like You Mean It"




13)  Robert Palmer  ~  "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On"




14)  Sky-Pony  ~  "Say You Love Me Like You Mean It"




15)  Stars Go Dim  ~  "Like I Mean It"




16)  Cults  ~  "You Know What I Mean"




17)  Tonic  ~  "Mean To Me"




18)  The Like  ~  "What I Say And What I Mean"




19)  Robert Earl Keen  ~  "What I Really Mean"




20)  Matchbox Twenty  ~  "She's So Mean"


No comments:

Post a Comment