Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Songs About Hands

I did a post of "Songs About Feet" awhile back, so this one was bound to show up sooner or later. As with that previous post, this is not some wackadoo fetish thing. Rather, it's just a bunch of songs with "Hand" or "Hands" in the titles. Some classic music here by well-known singers and bands, as well as a few real gems by lesser-known artists. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Fuel  ~  "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)"




2)  Breathe  ~  "Hands To Heaven"




3)  Cascada  ~  "The World Is In My Hands"




4)  Nine Inch Nails  ~  "The Hand That Feeds"




5)  The Beatles  ~  "I Want To Hold Your Hand"




6)  Nelly Furtado  ~  "In God's Hands"




7)  The Coronas  ~  "Someone Else's Hands"




8)  Seether  ~  "Tied My Hands"




9)  Alanis Morissette  ~  "Hands Clean"




10)  Michael Jackson & Akon  ~  "Hold My Hand"




11)  Charlie Winston  ~  "In Your Hands"




12)  Nerina Pallot  ~  "Put Your Hands Up"




13)  Hootie & The Blowfish  ~  "Hold My Hand"




14)  Walk Off The Earth  ~  "Red Hands"




15)  Keaton Henson  ~  "Small Hands"




16)  Holly Dunn  ~  "Daddy's Hands"




17)  Benjamin Francis Leftwich  ~  "Atlas Hands"




18)  JJ Heller  ~  "Your Hands"




19)  The Almost  ~  "Hands"




20)  Randy Travis  ~  "Look Heart, No Hands"




21)  Natalie Grant  ~  "In Better Hands"




22)  Milow  ~  "Out Of My Hands"




23)  Chris Tomlin  ~  "I Lift My Hands"




24)  Jewel  ~  "Hands"




25)  Georgia Satellites  ~  "Keep Your Hands To Yourself"


No comments:

Post a Comment