Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"Thick" & "Thin" Songs

If I know you, dear listener, like I think I do (and I probably don't), I know you can never get enough of these "Opposites" music posts. So I am here to help you with your insatiable desire for more, more, more "Opposites" posts! I just know you'll enjoy these as much as I did in compiling them. Probably not. But still...  ~  JH



1)  Dashboard Confessional  ~  "Thick As Thieves"




2)  The Persuaders  ~  "Thin Love Between Love And Hate"




3)  Widowspeak  ~  "Thick As Thieves"




4)  Anberlin  ~  "Paperthin Hymn"




5)  Cavo  ~  "Thick As Thieves"




6)  Dirty Heads  ~  "Spread Too Thin"




7)  Joe & Rose Lee Maphis  ~  "Dim Lights, Thick Smoke (And Loud, Loud Music)"




8)  Enemy Of I  ~  "Walking On A Thin Line"




9)  Andrew Paul Woodworth  ~  "Thick Black Mark"




10)  Ultravox  ~  "The Thin Wall"




11)  Victor Kim  ~  "Through Thick & Thin"




12)  Sofi-lofi  ~  "Thin Line"




13)  Sherman Downey And The Ambiguous Case  ~  "Thick As Thieves"




14)  Ben Harper & Relentless 7  ~  "Skin Thin"




15)  Layon Howerton  ~  "Thick Of Thin Things"




16)  Ko-Shin  ~  "Thin Ice"




17)  Skid Row  ~  "Thick Is The Skin"




18)  Glass Tiger  ~  "Thin Red Line"




19)  Uncle Jungle  ~  "Thick Newbie"




20)  Natalie McCool  ~  "Thin Air"




21)  Russian Red  ~  "Nice Thick Feathers"




22)  Kelsey Brown  ~  "Paper Thin"




23)  Andy Gibb  ~  "Love Is Thicker Than Water"




24)  Freddy Mullins  ~  "Thin Ice Ground"




25)   Jethro Tull  ~  "Thick As A Brick"


No comments:

Post a Comment