Friday, May 16, 2014

"Buy" & "Sell" Songs

Since I was nice enough to limit the songs here to a number that would fit all into one post, the least you can do now is listen to them. And maybe enjoy?  ~  JH



1)  The Beatles  ~  "Can't Buy Me Love"




2)  Sponge  ~  "Wax Ecstatic (To Sell Angelina)"




3)  Kenny Rogers  ~  "Buy Me A Rose"




4)  Megadeth  ~  "Peace Sells"  (Who else do you know who'd follow up a Kenny Rogers song with one by Megadeth? No one? I didn't think so.)




5)  A Camp  ~  "I Can Buy You"




6)  Reel Big Fish  ~  "Sell Out"




7)  McAlister Kemp  ~  "It Don't Buy You Love"




8)  Josh Altman  ~  "I Sell The Dream"  (Of course, this song is ridiculous – but it's supposed to be! It's a joke song whose sole purpose is to donate the proceeds to charity. So don't hate too much!)




9)  Everclear  ~  "I Will Buy You A New Life"




10)  The Cult  ~  "She Sells Sanctuary"




11)  Kayo  ~  "Couldn't Buy Her"




12)  Hussalonia  ~  "This Song Won't Sell A Thing"




13)  Patti Fiasco  ~  "You Break It, You Buy It"

Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:



14)  Courage My Love  ~  "I Sell Comics"  (With such a mundane topic for a song, this one is surprisingly catchy and very well-done!)




15)  Kev Carmody  ~  "Cannot Buy My Soul"




16)  Sounds Under Radio  ~  "Sell Out"




17)  Jessie Matthews  ~  "Daddy Wouldn't Buy Me A Bow Wow"




18)  Tiger Lou  ~  "Sell Out"



19)  Elton John  ~  "Mama Can't Buy You Love"




20)  Thumb  ~  "Sell Myself"


1 comment: