Thursday, May 29, 2014

Songs About "Me"


If you're a regular or even casual reader of this blog, you'll know I'm more than a little obsessed with "Opposites" music posts. Well, yesterday's "Songs About 'You'" post was never intended to be the first half of one of those. But after I had so much fun putting together that group of songs, I just couldn't leave well enough alone, and I put together this group – a bunch of great songs with "Me" in the title. Color me lazy, but I decided not to write a song-by-song commentary with this batch. I think you'll still enjoy them, though.  ~  JH



1)  Evanescence ft. Paul McCoy  ~  "Bring Me To Life"




2)  The Roots ft. Erykah Badu & Eve  ~  "You Got Me"




3)  Taylor Swift  ~  "I'm Only Me When I'm With You"




4)  Lifehouse  ~  "You And Me"




5)  Keyshia Cole  ~  "You Complete Me"




6)  John Newman  ~  "Love Me Again"




7)  Britney Spears  ~  "Piece Of Me"




8)  Brad Paisley ft. Carrie Underwood  ~  "Remind Me"




9)  Ashlee Simpson  ~  "Pieces Of Me"




10)  The Killers  ~  "Somebody Told Me"




11)  Alicia Keys  ~  "Like You'll Never See Me Again"




12)  Adam Lambert  ~  "Whataya Want From Me?"




13)  Shania Twain  ~  "That Don't Impress Me Much"




14)  Maher Zain  ~  "Number One For Me"




15)  Lindsey Stirling  ~  "Spontaneous Me"




16)  N Sync  ~  "It's Gonna Be Me"




17)  Marit Larsen  ~  "If A Song Could Get Me You"




18)  Michael Jackson ft. Slash  ~  "Give In To Me"




19)  Little Mix  ~  "Little Me"




20)  Train  ~  "Marry Me"




21)  Nicole Scherzinger  ~  "Try With Me"




22)  Ed Sheeran  ~  "Give Me Love"




23)  Blondie  ~  "Call Me"




24)  John Legend ft. Lindsey Stirling  ~  "All Of Me"




25)  Miranda Lambert  ~  "The House That Built Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment