Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Songs With "Follow" In The Title


As promised, here's part 2 of 2 in the latest entry of my endless series of "Opposites" music posts: a collection of songs with the word "Follow" in their titles. Hope you enjoy them!  ~  JH



1)  Mute  ~  "Follow Me"




2)  Benjah & Dillavou  ~  "Come Follow"




3)  Lykke Li  ~  "I Follow Rivers"




4)  Leeland ft. Brandon Heath  ~  "Follow You"




5)  Gin Blossoms  ~  "Follow You Down"




6)  Deloris & The Sisters  ~  "I Will Follow Him"




7)  Uncle Kracker  ~  "Follow Me"




8)  Shinedown  ~  "I'll Follow You"




9)  Anna Ternheim  ~  "I'll Follow You Tonight"




10)  Gavin DeGraw  ~  "Follow Through"




11)  Eric B. & Rakim  ~  "Follow The Leader"




12)  Maïa Vidal  ~  "Follow Me"




13)  The Maccabees  ~  "Feel To Follow"




14)  Genesis  ~  "Follow You, Follow Me"




15)  Do  ~  "Follow Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment