Monday, June 23, 2014

"Human" Songs

I recently posted a bunch of songs with "People" in the title, so I figured why not a collection of "Human" songs as well. Besides that, one of my new favorite songs is called "Human" and I was actively looking for an excuse to post it here. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Christina Perri  ~  "Human"  (Here's the song that inspired this post. And it's simply gorgeous!)




2)  Michael Jackson  ~  "Human Nature"




3)  Björk  ~  "Human Behavior"  (Call me a dork, but I love Björk!)




4)  The Killers  ~  "Human"




5)  ILSE  ~  "I Am Human"




6)  Kamelot  ~  "The Human Stain"  (I'm including this one for my friend Don, who's a big Kamelot fan. But also because it's a really good song!)




7)  Regina Spektor  ~  "Human Of The Year"  (I love, love, love Regina Spektor's music! That is all.)




8)  Jon McLaughlin  ~  "Human"




9)  Nico Vega  ~  "Human Animal"




10)  Manafest  ~  "Human"




11)  Ellie Goulding  ~  "Human"



12)  Billy Joel  ~  "You're Only Human (Second Wind)"  (If you ever feel like jumping off a bridge, Billy Joel will be there to talk you down.)




13)  Skye Sweetnam  ~  "Human"




14)  The Human League  ~  "Human"  (Here's one of those ubiquitous songs we'll still be hearing in fifty years.)




15)  Divinyls  ~  "Human On The Inside"



16)  Bruce Springsteen  ~  "Human Touch"




17)  Beauty And The Beast Cast  ~  "Human Again"  (Apparently, this song was cut from the original film, but was later restored for either DVD or Blu-ray.)




18)  Scorpions  ~  "Humanity"




19)  Lady Sovereign  ~  "So Human"




20)  Sam Roberts Band  ~  "Human Heat"




21)  Seal  ~  "Human Beings"




22)  Civil Twilight  ~  "Human"




23)  Jason Mraz  ~  "Only Human"




24)  Switchfoot  ~  "New Way To Be Human"




25)  Betty Boop  ~  "Be Human"  (As if one cartoon song wasn't enough for one post…here's another. Apparently, Betty Boop was a card-carrying member of PETA. LOL!)


No comments:

Post a Comment