Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Songs About Shoes


Do you ever find yourself wondering: Wow, what will he think up next? Well, this is it. Sorry it wasn't something more exciting. Apologies to Elvis fans, but "Blue Suede Shoes" isn't here. I posted that song just a few days ago in my "Blue" songs collection, and I didn't want to repeat it this quickly. Still, though, I think you'll enjoy these! If not, there's a 100% money-back guarantee. You get back every cent you paid to listen.  ~  JH



1)  Paolo Nutini  ~  "New Shoes"  (Sorry about the poor quality of the video – apparently, this is the best version available. Good song, though!)




2)  You Me At Six  ~  "If I Were In Your Shoes"




3)  Kate Bush  ~  "The Red Shoes"




4)  Kenny Chesney  ~  "No Shoes, No Shirts, No Problems"




5)  Paul Simon  ~  "Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes"




6)  Tanita Tikaram  ~  "Dust On My Shoes"




7)  Depeche Mode  ~  "Walking In My Shoes"




8)  Lorrie Morgan  ~  "Out Of Your Shoes"




9)  Adam Ant  ~  "Goody Two Shoes"




10)  Murphy Lee  ~  "My Shoes"  (This song – and all of the visual and lyrical messages it portrays – is a perfect example of what's wrong with mainstream hip-hop and its culture. It's all about status – how big your rims are, what kind of shoes you wear, how many chains you're rocking, and blah, blah, blah! Talk about something that really matters for a change! That's why I listen to Christian rap!)




11)  Bif Naked  ~  "Tango Shoes"




12)  Montgomery Gentry  ~  "Hillbilly Shoes"




13)  The Virginmarys  ~  "Dead Man's Shoes"




14)  Mighty Sparrow  ~  "Dancing Shoes"




15)  Randy Travis  ~  "An Old Pair Of Shoes"




16)  Lawrence Arabia  ~  "Travelling Shoes"




17)  Sarah McLachlan  ~  "In Your Shoes"




18)  Robbie Williams  ~  "Shine My Shoes"


No comments:

Post a Comment