Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Apologetic Songs

Here's a playlist for any among us who needs to say "I'm sorry" to anyone for any reason. There are a few "I'm not sorry" songs in the mix, but those people are just being stubborn about it. They really are sorry. (I think.) Anyway, enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Chicago  ~  "Hard To Say I'm Sorry"




2)  Elton John  ~  "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word"




3)  Brenda Lee  ~  "I'm Sorry"




4)  Timbaland ft. OneRepublic  ~  "Apologize"




5)  Nirvana  ~  "All Apologies"




6)  Kitty, Daisy, & Lewis  ~  "I'm So Sorry"




7)  Craig David  ~  "Don't Love You No More (I'm Sorry)"




8)  The Hollies  ~  "Sorry, Suzanne"




9)  Grace Potter  ~  "Apologies"




10)  Buckcherry  ~  "Sorry"




11)  The Impalas  ~  "Sorry (I Ran All The Way Home)"




12)  Ace Of Base  ~  "Never Gonna Say I'm Sorry"




13)  Akon  ~  "Sorry, Blame It On Me"




14)  Howie Day  ~  "Sorry, So Sorry"




15)  Connie Francis  ~  "Who's Sorry Now?"




16)  R.E.M.  ~  "So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry)"




17)  John Denver  ~  "I'm Sorry"




18)  Alanis Morissette  ~  "No Apologies"

Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:



19)  Bon Jovi  ~  "No Apologies"




20)  The Platters  ~  "I'm Sorry"


No comments:

Post a Comment