Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Same Name, Different Song: Vol. 2

Here's another round of 10 "unique" song titles, with 2 completely different songs for each. I had fun listening to some of these, and I hope you will too. If you don't, there's not much I can do about it anyway. Take a listen, and let me know which of the two songs you prefer for each title. Ready, steady, go! ~  JH



1)  "Angel Eyes"

Frank Sinatra


vs.

Roxy Music




2)  "The Power Of Love"

Gabrielle Aplin


vs.

Céline Dion




3)  "Let It Go"

Anna Rossellini


vs.

Demi Lovato




4)  "I Miss You"

blink-182


vs.

The Henningsens




5)  "I'll Be There"

The Jackson 5


vs.

Gerry & The Pacemakers




6)  "All I Want"

A Day To Remember


vs.

Staind




7)  "Let Me Be The One"

Blessid Union Of Souls


vs.

Carpenters




8)  "Dark Horse"

Katy Perry ft. Juicy J


vs.

Amanda Marshall




9)  "Shattered"

O.A.R.


vs.

The Cranberries




10)  "If I Had You"

Adam Lambert


vs.

Deborah Harry


No comments:

Post a Comment