Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Songs By Elemental Artists, Vol. 4: Fire

Last but not least, we have songs by artists with "Fire" somewhere in their names. I hope you have enjoyed this 4-part miniseries. Even if I wasn't able to find a great number of songs by well-known artists, I was able to discover some interesting, new-to-me music along the way.  ~  JH



1)  Fireflight  ~  "Unbreakable"




2)  Greek Fire  ~  "Top Of The World"




3)  After The Fire  ~  "Der Kommissar"




4)  Friendly Fires  ~  "Skeleton Boy"




5)  Arcade Fire  ~  "Reflektor"




6)  I Set My Friends On Fire  ~  "Things That Rhyme With Orange"  (I generally disdain songs with screaming "vocals" – but this video was just too weird not to include here. Great song title, too!)




7)  Day Of Fire  ~  "Cut And Move"




8)  Backyard Tire Fire  ~  "Shoulda Shut It"




9)  Deadly Circus Fire  ~  "The Light Within"




10)  Care Bears On Fire  ~  "Everybody Else (Paint By Numbers)"  (This is a fairly terrible song – but their band name was so cute that I felt compelled to add it here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment