Friday, September 5, 2014

Songs For The Senses, Vol. 4: Sight

The only hard part about selecting this group of songs – all of which contain the word "See" in their titles – was deciding which great songs NOT to include. Seriously, this list could've been twice as long as it is. But it isn't, because I like you, and because my time is limited. Incidentally, I had previously done a post of songs with "See" in the title, but vowed not to repeat any of those songs here. And I didn't! Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Kutless  ~  "Not What You See"




2)  Pink Floyd  ~  "See Emily Play"




3)  Fantasia  ~  "When I See U"




4)  Bad English  ~  "When I See You Smile"




5)  Jason Mraz  ~  "The World As I See It"




6)  Tycho  ~  "See"




7)  Bell Biv DeVoe  ~  "When Will I See You Smile Again?"




8)  The Moody Blues  ~  "Lovely To See You"

Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAMOlEsU578



9)  The Supremes  ~  "Come See About Me"




10)  Yellowcard  ~  "See Me Smiling"




11)  Five Finger Death Punch  ~  "Hard To See"




12)  Reba McEntire ft. Brooks & Dunn  ~  "If You See Him, If You See Her"




13)  Passenger  ~  "I See Love"




14)  The Who  ~  "I Can See For Miles"




15)  Leona Lewis  ~  "I See You"




16)  Pearl Jam  ~  "Gonna See My Friend"




17)  Norah Jones  ~  "I've Got To See You Again"




18)  Jutty Ranx  ~  "I See You"




19)  Kylie Minogue  ~  "All I See"




20)  Uncle Sam  ~  "I Don't Ever Want To See You Again"


No comments:

Post a Comment