Monday, September 8, 2014

Songs For The Senses, Vol. 5: Hearing

Last but not least, here's a collection of songs with the word "Hear" in their titles. Again, the list could've been twice this long if not longer had I not limited it to artists that most people have heard of. I say this is the last post in the series, and that is probably the case. But I remember that some say there is a sixth sense, that of extrasensory perception. If, and this is a big if, I get bored enough, perhaps I will put together a collection of songs about ESP. Until I do (or don't), please enjoy these...  ~  JH



1)  Trin-i-tee 5:7  ~  "Heaven, Hear My Heart"




2)  Harry Connick,  Jr.  ~  "Hear Me In The Harmony"




3)  The Supremes  ~  "I Hear A Symphony"




4)  The Beach Boys  ~  "I Can Hear Music"




5)  Gladys Knight  ~  "Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me"




6)  Chris Rea  ~  "I Can Hear Your Heartbeat"




7)  Jill Scott  ~  "Hear My Call"




8)  Jimi Hendrix  ~  "Hear My Train A Comin'"




9)  Deniece Williams  ~  "Let's Hear It For The Boy"




10)  Gin Blossoms  ~  "Til I Hear It From You"




11)  The Dead Weather  ~  "I Can't Hear You"




12)  Casting Crowns  ~  "Does Anybody Hear Her?"




13)  Skylar Grey  ~  "Only Thing I Hear"




14)  Old Crow Medicine Show  ~  "I Hear Them All"




15)  Cynthia Clawson  ~  "Hear The Voice Of My Beloved"




16)  Imagine Dragons  ~  "Hear Me"




17)  Cassadee Pope  ~  "You Hear A Song"




18)  Vanessa Carlton  ~  "Hear The Bells"




19)  The Rolling Stones  ~  "Almost Hear You Sigh"




20)  Kelly Clarkson  ~  "Hear Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment