Wednesday, October 15, 2014

12 Songs For The Signs Of The Zodiac

Let me preface this post by stating that I put no credence whatsoever in astrology or astrological signs. I just think the names of the signs sound pretty cool, and I figured someone somewhere had written a song about each of them, or at least had written songs with the signs in the titles. And I was right. And here they are… Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  God Is An Astronaut  ~  "Sunrise In Aries"




2)  Steve Vai  ~  "Taurus Bulba"




3)  The Night Flight Orchestra  ~  "Gemini"


4)  My Chemical Romance  ~  "Cancer"




5)  Deep Purple  ~  "Maybe I'm A Leo"




6)  Van Morrison  ~  "Virgo Clowns"




7)  Jane Lui  ~  "Libra Armor"




8)  10,000 Maniacs  ~  "Scorpio Rising"




9)  The Flaming Lips  ~  "Sagittarius Silver Announcement"




10)  30 Seconds To Mars  ~  "Capricorn (A Brand New Name)"




11)  The 5th Dimension  ~  "Aquarius / Let The Sunshine In"




12)  Tori Amos  ~  "Goodbye, Pisces"


No comments:

Post a Comment