Thursday, October 30, 2014

19 Songs With "Nineteen" In The Title

My wife is nineteen weeks pregnant today. So here's 19 songs with "Nineteen" (or "19") in their titles to celebrate that fact. Did I mention that these are getting harder and harder to put together? Did I also mention that nobody's twisting my arm to make me do them? However, I still managed to find the "required" number of songs, and my more music-savvy readers (listeners?) will be able to recognize at least 8 to 10 of these artists by name, if not by these songs. Only a few more weeks of these before I give up on them entirely, so enjoy them while they last!  ~  JH



1)  Muddy Waters  ~  "She's Nineteen Years Old"




2)  Vanessa Amorosi  ~  "19 Turning Point"




3)  Joe Jackson  ~  "Nineteen Forever"




4)  The Courteneers  ~  "Not Nineteen Forever"




5)  Mark Wills  ~  "19 Somethin'"




6)  Dan + Shay  ~  "19 You + Me"




7)  Tegan and Sara  ~  "Nineteen"




8)  The Smashing Pumpkins  ~  "1979"




9)  Matt Wertz  ~  "5:19"




10)  Paul McCartney & Wings  ~  "Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five"




11)  Samuel James  ~  "Nineteen"




12)  The Paper Kites  ~  "Portrait 19"




13)  Bowling For Soup  ~  "1985"




14)  Huey Lewis & The News  ~  "Thank You #19"




15)  Gorillaz  ~  "19-2000"




16)  Billy Ray Cyrus  ~  "Nineteen"




17)  Devin  ~  "Nineteen"




18)  ††† (Crosses)  ~  "Nineteen Eighty Seven"




19)  Birdy  ~  "1901"

4 comments: