Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Songs By Awesome Aussie Female Singers, Vol. 1

For whatever reason, I've always had a strong affinity for Australian female singers. In fact, many of my favorite female singers of all time hail from Down Under. Knowing that, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that this post now exists, nor should it be altogether shocking that I couldn't fit all the good songs/singers into just one post. So tomorrow I'll share another 20 of them. Hope you'll enjoy these as much as I do!  ~  JH



1)  Sia  ~  "Chandelier"




2)  Sarah Blasko  ~  "All I Want"



3)  Natalie Imbruglia  ~  "Torn"



4)  SherriĆ© Austin  ~  "Lucky In Love"




5)  Kylie Minogue  ~  "Can't Get You Out Of My Head"




6)  Gabriella Cilmi  ~  "Sweet About Me"




7)  Olivia Newton-John  ~  "Hopelessly Devoted To You"




8)  Emma Louise  ~  "Jungle"




9)  Lenka  ~  "The Show"




10)  Owl Eyes  ~  "Closure"




11)   Rebecca St. James  ~  "God"




12)  Aluka  ~  "Keep My Cool"

Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:



13)  Tina Arena  ~  "Burn"




14)  Liz Stringer  ~  "Like A Roll Of Thunder"




15)  Butterfly Boucher  ~  "I Can't Make Me"




16)  Ngaiire  ~  "Glorious"




17)  Vanessa Amorosi  ~  "This Is Who I Am"




18)  Julia and the Deep Sea Sirens  ~  "Little Surprises"




19)  Frente!  ~  "Labour Of Love"




20)  Ali Barter  ~  "Run You Down"

Video wouldn't load properly –  lick clink to view:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnrwULoNd2w

No comments:

Post a Comment