Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"Tried" & "True" Songs


So, these aren't quite "Opposites," but the two words are related by cliché. Here's a collection of really good songs (mostly by people you've heard of) featuring either the word "Tried" or "True" in their titles. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Merle Haggard  ~  "Mama Tried"




2)  Madonna  ~  "True Blue"




3)  Soundgarden  ~  "The Day I Tried To Live"




4)  Coldplay  ~  "True Love"




5)  Bone Thugs-N-Harmony ft. Akon  ~  "I Tried"




6)  Metallica  ~  "Sad But True"




7)  Dexy's Midnight Runners  ~  "I Couldn't Help If I Tried"




8)  Joan Armatrading  ~  "True Love"




9)  Tanya Tucker  ~  "Love Knows We Tried"




10)  Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes  ~  "To Be True"




11)  Rodney Crowell  ~  "I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried"




12)  Eivør  ~  "True Love"




13)  The Jeff Healey Band  ~  "I Tried"




14)  Darius Rucker  ~  "True Believers"




15)  Al Green  ~  "I Tried To Tell Myself"




16)  JJ Heller  ~  "True Things"

Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:



17)  Jessica Frech ft. Melanie  ~  "Tried To Die Young"




18)  Stevie Wonder  ~  "Never Had A Dream Come True"




19)  Dri  ~  "You Know I Tried"




20)  Elton John & Kiki Dee  ~  "True Love"




21)  Brett Detar  ~  "Tried To Hate The Angels"




22)  Spandau Ballet  ~  "True"




23)  Blue Aces  ~  "Tried To Warn You"

Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:



24)  Red Hot Chili Peppers  ~  "True Men Don't Kill Coyotes"

Video wouldn't load properly – click link to view:

No comments:

Post a Comment