Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Songs About Lips

Since you already know how random I am capable of being, is there any point in your even asking or my even explaining how and why I came up with this "theme"? No? I didn't think so. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  The Go-Go's  ~  "Our Lips Are Sealed"




2)  Nightwish  ~  "While Your Lips Are Still Red"




3)  Meghan Trainor  ~  "Lips Are Movin"




4)  Hinder  ~  "Lips Of An Angel"




5)  NEXX  ~  "Synchronize Lips"




6)  Echo & The Bunnymen  ~  "Lips Like Sugar"




7)  OK Go  ~  "C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips"




8)  Garbage  ~  "Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)"




9)  Elton John  ~  "Bite Your Lip (Get Up And Dance)"  (The man is dressed up like Donald Duck. Oh. My. Word!)




10)  Regina Spektor  ~  "Blue Lips"




11)  Gord Bamford  ~  "When Your Lips Are So Close"




12)  We Are Twin  ~  "Cold Stone Lips"




13)  Tim McGraw  ~  "Felt Good On My Lips"




14)  Blondie  ~  "Cautious Lip"




15)  Relient K  ~  "Chap Stick, Chapped Lips, And Things Like Chemistry"




16)  Ween  ~  "Mutilated Lips"




17)  St. Vincent  ~  "Your Lips Are Red"



18)  Ferras   ~  "Take My Lips"




19)  Kimbra  ~  "Simply On My Lips"




20)  Nirvana  ~  "Molly's Lips"


No comments:

Post a Comment