Wednesday, December 3, 2014

"Pick" & "Choose" Songs

I probably should've broken this one up into two separate posts, but I didn't feel like it. So, here's a bunch of songs with either the word "Pick" or "Choose" in their titles. You don't have to listen to all of them if you don't want to...feel free to (...wait for it...) pick and choose. Oh yeah, and enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Paloma Faith  ~  "Picking Up The Pieces"




2)  Sara Bareilles  ~  "I Choose You"




3)  Redman  ~  "Pick It Up"




4)  Stan Walker  ~  "Choose You"




5)  Maria Mena  ~  "All This Time (Pick-Me-Up Song)"




6)  Moriah Peters  ~  "I Choose Jesus"




7)  Diana Krall  ~  "Pick Yourself Up"




8)  TV On The Radio  ~  "Dancing Choose"




9)  Dash & Will  ~  "Pick You Up"




10)  Rita Redshoes  ~  "Choose Love"




11)  Hunter & The Bear  ~  "Pick Me Up"



12)  Lexi Elisha  ~  "I Choose Love"




13)  Raul Midón  ~  "Pick Somebody Up"




14)  Debbie Clarke  ~  "Choose Our Own Adventure"




15)  Modern Science  ~  "I'm The One (Pick Me)"




16)  Sleepmask  ~  "Choose That Girl"




17)  Stella Blackrose  ~  "Pick Me Up"




18)  Goldfish ft. Emily Bruce  ~  "Choose Your Own Adventure"




19)  Broadheds  ~   "Pick Me Up"




20)  Color Me Badd  ~  "Choose"




21)   Lina Wenner  ~  "Pick You Up"




22)  Ringo Starr ~  "Choose Love"




23)  Ryan Adams & The Cardinals  ~  "Come Pick Me Up"




24)  Willie Nelson  ~  "Why Do I Have To Choose?"




25)  Stereophonics  ~  "Pick A Part That's New"




26)  Santana  ~  "Choose"




27)  Dragonette  ~  "Pick Up The Phone"




28)  Stepdad  ~  "Pick & Choose"




29)  Johnny Cash  ~  "I'm Gonna Sit On The Porch And Pick On My Old Guitar"




30)  The Offspring  ~  "I Choose"


No comments:

Post a Comment