Thursday, January 29, 2015

"32" Songs

As of today, my wife is 32 weeks pregnant with our daughter. So here's a collection of songs with the number "32" (or "Thirty-Two") in their titles or somewhere in their lyrics. I've finally reached the point where I can no longer find enough suitable songs to match the number of weeks, and that's okay. That I made it this far is pretty amazing, if I do say so myself. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Alana Davis  ~  "32 Flavors"  (An absolutely superb cover of Ani DiFranco's hit song.)




2)  Genesis  ~  "The Chamber Of 32 Doors"




3)  "Weird" Al Yankovic  ~  "It's All About The Pentiums"




4)  Trisha Yearwood  ~  "Everybody Knows"




5)  Sum 41  ~  "What We're All About"




6)  Carpark North ft. Stine Bramsen  ~  "32"




7)  Lecrae ft. No Malice  ~  "Darkest Hour"




8)  SHeDAISY ~   "Lucky 4 You (Tonight I'm Just Me)"




9)  Ringo Starr  ~  "I'm The Greatest"




10)  Sheryl Crow  ~  "Home"




11)  Spin Doctors  ~  "Shinbone Alley" / "More Than She Knows"




12)  Cursive  ~  "Drunken Birds"




13)  No Secrets  ~  "That's What Girls Do"




14)  Alestorm  ~  "Death Throes Of The Terrorsquid"




15)  Bruce Hornsby  ~  "Stander On The Mountain"




16)  Bruce Springsteen  ~  "Murder Incorporated"




17)  Fitz And The Tantrums  ~  "Tell Me What Ya Here For"




18)  Ani DiFranco  ~  "32 Flavors"  (Ani's original song...which is different enough from Alana's version to merit its inclusion here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment