Monday, January 19, 2015

Popular Songs Of 1975, Vol. 2

Can't get enough of the biggest hits of 1975? Good, because here's 20 more of them. Rock on!  ~  JH



1)  Carpenters  ~  "Only Yesterday"




2)  The Isley Brothers  ~  "Fight The Power"




3)  America  ~  "Lonely People"




4)  Barry Manilow  ~  "Mandy"




5)  Ronnie Milsap  ~  "(I'd Be A) Legend In My Time"




6)  Olivia Newton-John  ~  "Have You Never Been Mellow?"




7)  Harry Chapin  ~  "Cat's In The Cradle"




8)  Michael Martin Murphey  ~  "Wildfire"




9)  Wings  ~  "Listen To What The Man Said"




10)  Jessi Colter  ~  "I'm Not Lisa"




11)  10cc  ~  "I'm Not In Love"




12)  Barry White  ~  "You're The First, The Last, My Everything"




13)  KC & The Sunshine Band  ~  "Get Down Tonight"




14)  Don Williams  ~  "You're My Best Friend"




15)  Linda Ronstadt ~   "When Will I Be Loved?"




16)  James Taylor  ~  "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)"




17)  Conway Twitty  ~  "Touch The Hand"




18)  The Three Degrees  ~  "When Will I See You Again?"




19)  Queen  ~  "Killer Queen"




20)  Willie Nelson  ~  "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain"


No comments:

Post a Comment