Monday, January 12, 2015

Popular Songs Of 1995, Vol. 1


Okay, so if you thought last week's "Popular Songs of 2005" made you feel old...then take a listen at these songs, which are now (gasp!) 20 years old! My word, I'm ancient! There's one more volume of 1995 songs to come...it was a really good year for music. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Coolio ft. L.V.  ~  "Gangsta's Paradise"




2)  Mariah Carey  ~  "Fantasy"




3)  TLC  ~  "Waterfalls"




4)  Seal  ~  "Kiss From A Rose"




5)  Real McCoy  ~  "Another Night"




6)  Madonna  ~  "Take A Bow"




7)  Montell Jordan  ~  "This Is How We Do It"




8)  Blues Traveler  ~  "Run-Around"




9)  Boyz II Men  ~  "On Bended Knee"




10)  Bryan Adams  ~  "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?"




11)  Monica  ~  "Don't Take It Personal (Just One Of Dem Days)"




12)  Bon Jovi  ~  "Always"




13)  Dionne Farris  ~  "I Know"




14)  The Pretenders  ~  "I'll Stand By You"




15)  All-4-One  ~  "I Can Love You Like That"




16)  Hootie & The Blowfish  ~  "Hold My Hand"




17)  Des'ree  ~  "You Gotta Be"




18)  Blessid Union Of Souls  ~  "I Believe"




19)  Soul For Real  ~  "Candy Rain"




20)  Sheryl Crow  ~  "Strong Enough"


No comments:

Post a Comment