Friday, February 20, 2015

Songs About Elephants

After all the crazy stuff I've posted in the past, do you even need to ask why I'm doing a post of songs about elephants. Nope? I didn't think so. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Beirut  ~  "Elephant Gun"




2)  Ten Walls  ~  "Walking With Elephants"




3)  Tame Impala  ~  "Elephant"




4)  Ladytron  ~  "White Elephant"




5)  Bindi Irwin  ~  "Elephant Of India"




6)  Warpaint  ~  "Elephants"




7)  Them Crooked Vultures  ~  "Elephants"




8)  Mads Langer  ~  "Elephant"




9)  Moonbeam & Akshai ft. Avis Vox  ~  "Elephant Ride"




10)  Heath Deloach  ~  "An Elephant's Lament"




11)  Blaudzun  ~  "Elephants"




12)  Face Of God  ~  "Elephant"




13)  Damien Rice  ~  "Elephant"




14)  Ishani  ~  "Pelican Elephant"




15)  Boardroom Heroes  ~  "Elephant"




16)  Ingeborg Selnes  ~  "Elephant"




17)  Bird To Beast  ~  "Elephant"




18)  Jimmy Nevis  ~  "Elephant Shoes"




19)  Abandin All Hope  ~  "Elephant"




20)  That Noble Fury  ~  "My Elephant"




BONUS TRACK:  Henry Mancini  ~  "Baby Elephant Walk"  (For my pal, Don, who pointed out the fact that I'd forgotten this instrumental gem.)


No comments:

Post a Comment