Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fruits Of The Spirit Songs: "Joy"


Here's the latest installment in my "Fruits of the Spirit" song series. As if it weren't obvious, this is a collection of songs on the subject of "Joy." If these don't bring a smile or two to your face, you may want to check your spiritual health. I did and found that I could use a little more joy in my life. This set of songs is a good place to start. Take a listen!  ~  JH



1)  Rend Collective  ~  "Joy"




2)  Josh Groban  ~  "Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring"




3)  Bethel Music ft. Jenn Johnson  ~  "Joy Of The Lord (Spontaneous)"




4)  Sara Groves  ~  "Joy Is In Our Hearts"




5)  Planetshakers  ~  "Joy"




6)  David Crowder*Band  ~  "You Are My Joy"




7)  Hillsong Live  ~  "Exceeding Joy"




8)  Todd Agnew  ~  "Joy Unspeakable"




9)  Gaither Homecoming ft. Joy Gardner, Tanya Goodman Sykes, Wesley Pritchard, & Sarah DeLane  ~  "Joy Unspeakable"




10)  Lincoln Brewster  ~  "Shout For Joy"




11)  Bethel Music ft. Steffany Gretzinger  ~  "Tips Of My Toes / I  Have Found My Joy"




12)  Yolanda Adams  ~  "This Joy"




13)  The Potter's House Mass Choir ft. Velinda Washington  ~  "Center Of My Joy"




14)  Don Moen  ~  "Sing For Joy"




15)  Charlotte Ritchie & The Isaacs  ~  "I've Got Joy"




16)  Steve Green  ~  "How Great Our Joy"




17)  Sister Act 2 Cast ft. Lauryn Hill  ~  "Joyful, Joyful"




18)  David Phelps  ~  "Joy, Joy"




19)  Kirk Franklin & The Family ft. Tamela Mann  ~  "Don't Take Your Joy Away"




20)  Flame ft. Lecrae & John Reilly  ~  "Joyful Noise"


No comments:

Post a Comment