Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Songs About Breathing, Vol. 1


My sinuses and allergies have been giving me fits lately. What I wouldn't give to just be able to breathe out of both my nostrils without the aid of decongestants! Which got me thinking about songs with the word "Breathe" (or one of its forms) in their titles. There's quite a few of them, actually. Many which I really like. And that's how this post, as well as its follow-up later today, came to be. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Anna Nalick  ~  "Breathe (2 AM)"




2)  Collective Soul  ~  "Breathe"




3)  Melissa Etheridge  ~  "Breathe"




4)  Angels and Airwaves  ~  "Breathe"




5)  Faith Hill  ~  "Breathe"




6)  Red  ~  "Breathe Into Me"




7)  FKA twigs  ~  "Breathe"




8)  Maroon 5  ~  "Harder To Breathe"




9)  Michelle Branch  ~  "Breathe"




10)  Pearl Jam  ~  "Just Breathe"




11)  Flyleaf  ~  "Breathe Today"




12)  Florence + The Machine  ~  "Breath Of Life"




13)  Evanescence  ~  "Breathe No More"




14)  Breaking Benjamin  ~  "Breath"




15)  Sia  ~  "Breathe Me"




16)  Kari Jobe  ~  "Breathe On Us"




17)  Sixpence None The Richer  ~  "Breathe Your Name"




18)  Michael W. Smith  ~  "Breathe"




19)  Toni Braxton  ~  "Breathe Again"




20)  The Hollies  ~  "The Air That I Breathe"


No comments:

Post a Comment