Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Songs About Breathing, Vol. 2

This is the other half of that post I promised you earlier – I don't feel like rewriting the intro. It's a bunch of songs about breathing. It's self-explanatory. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Berlin  ~  "Take My Breath Away"




2)  The Prodigy  ~  "Breathe"




3)  Delilah  ~  "Breathe"




4)  Modest Mouse  ~  "Ocean Breathes Salty"




5)  Metric  ~  "Breathing Underwater"




6)  Mat Kearney  ~  "Breathe In, Breathe Out"




7)  Tich  ~  "Breathe In, Breathe Out"




8)  Creed  ~  "One Last Breath"




9)  Milk Inc.  ~  "Breathe Without You"




10)  Big Daddy Weave  ~  "Every Time I Breathe"




11)  Of Eyes That See  ~  "Breathe Again"




12)  Switchfoot  ~  "Learning To Breathe"




13)  Ingrid Michaelson  ~  "Keep Breathing"




14)  Babyface  ~  "Reason For Breathing"




15)  Garbage  ~  "The Trick Is To Keep Breathing"




16)  Duncan Sheik  ~  "Barely Breathing"




17)  Kelly Clarkson  ~  "Catch My Breath"




18)  The Police  ~  "Every Breath You Take"




19)  Nicole Scherzinger  ~  "Don't Hold Your Breath"




20)  Shania Twain  ~  "It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing"


No comments:

Post a Comment