Friday, August 7, 2015

Yours, Mine, & Ours Songs, Vol. 1: "Yours"

Today starts a three-part miniseries featuring songs with the words "Yours," "Mine," or "Ours" in their titles. Because there were so many songs that qualified for each post, I tried to pick the best songs I could find and weed out the "filler" tracks that sometimes permeate these pages. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Ella Henderson  ~  "Yours"




2)  Red  ~  "Yours Again"




3)  Angus and Julia Stone  ~  "I'm Yours"




4)  Skillet  ~  "Yours To Hold"




5)  Metric  ~  "Eclipse (All Yours)"




6)  Jason Mraz  ~  "I'm Yours"




7)  Lauren Daigle  ~  "I Am Yours"




8)  The Script  ~  "I'm Yours"




9)  Tracy Chapman  ~  "I Am Yours"




10)  Elevation Worship  ~  "Glory Is Yours"




11)  Barbara Lewis  ~  "Baby, I'm Yours"




12)  a-ha  ~  "Forever Not Yours"




13)  Dara Maclean  ~  "Yours Forever"




14)  Jimmy Needham  ~  "Yours To Take"




15)  Kari Jobe ft. Darlene Zschech  ~  "Yours Forever (You Took The Nails)"




16)  R.E.M.  ~  "Every Day Is Yours To Win"




17)  Melanie C  ~  "You'll Get Yours"




18)  Blues Traveler  ~  "Yours"




19)  Nightwish  ~  "Yours Is An Empty Hope"




20)  Stevie Wonder  ~  "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours"




21)  Breakbot ft. Irfane  ~  "Baby, I'm Yours"




22)  Bob Dylan  ~  "Emotionally Yours"




23)  Shai  ~  "Baby, I'm Yours"




24)  Steven Curtis Chapman  ~  "Yours"




25)  Craig David  ~  "Officially Yours"


No comments:

Post a Comment