Thursday, September 17, 2015

"Show" & "Tell" Songs, Vol. 1


So...here's another post where I had (what I thought to be) a great idea for a post – songs with the words "Show" and/or "Tell" in their titles. But...I had too many songs I wanted to include for just one post. So...it's a two-parter. Stick with it, and I think you will...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Backstreet Boys  ~  "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely"




2)  Taylor Dayne  ~  "Tell It To My Heart"




3)  Lupe Fiasco  ~  "The Show Goes On"




4)  Madonna  ~  "Live To Tell"




5)  The Wanted  ~  "Show Me Love (America)"




6)  Sara Evans  ~  "My Heart Can't Tell You No"




7)  Queen  ~  "The Show Must Go On"




8)  Amy MacDonald  ~  "Don't Tell Me That It's Over"




9)  TobyMac  ~  "Steal My Show"




10)  The Judds  ~  "Grandpa (Tell Me 'Bout The Good Old Days)"




11)  John Legend  ~  "Show Me"




12)  Joss Stone ft. Common  ~  "Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now"




13)  Al Wilson  ~  "Show And Tell"




14)  La Roux  ~  "Kiss And Not Tell"




15)  AC/DC  ~  "Show Business"




16)  Céline Dion & Barbra Streisand  ~  "Tell Him"




17)  Hawk Nelson  ~  "The Show"




18)  Avril Lavigne  ~  "Don't Tell Me"




19)  Lenka  ~  "The Show"




20)  Red Hot Chili Peppers  ~  "Tell Me Baby"




21)  Robin S.  ~  "Show Me Love"




22)  Kanye West  ~  "Can't Tell Me Nothing"




23)  Jamie Grace  ~  "Show Jesus"




24)  Aaron Neville ft. Bonnie Raitt & Gregg Allman  ~  "Tell It Like It Is"




25)  Robyn  ~  "Show Me Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment