Friday, November 13, 2015

Christian Songs With Body Parts In The Titles, Vol. 1

This might seem like a weird idea for a post – a two-parter, in fact – but it's really not. There's tons of these to be found, but I tried to pick only the best ones. I won't prolong the inevitable. Vol. 2 will come later today. Enjoy!  ~  JH


1)  Crowder ft. Tedashii  ~  “Lift Your Head, Weary Sinner (Chains)”




2)  Brandon Heath  ~  "Give Me Your Eyes"




3)  for KING & COUNTRY  ~  “Fix My Eyes”




4)  TobyMac ft. Britt Nicole  ~  “Eye On It”




5)  Michael W. Smith  ~  “Open The Eyes Of My Heart”




6)  Hillsong Live  ~  “Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus”




7)  Mahalia Jackson  ~  “His Eye Is On The Sparrow”




8)  Twila Paris  ~  “My Lips Will Praise You”




9)  The Nelons  ~  “O For A Thousand Tongues”




10)  for KING & COUNTRY  ~  “Shoulders”




11)  Mark Schultz  ~  “Back In His Arms Again”




12)  Alan Jackson  ~  “Leaning On The Everlasting Arms”




13)  Audio Adrenaline  ~  "Hands & Feet"




14)  Gaither Homecoming ft. Marshall Hall, Angela Primm, & Jason Crabb  ~  “Take My Hand, Precious Lord”




15)  Chris Tomlin  ~  “I Lift My Hands”



No comments:

Post a Comment