Friday, November 13, 2015

Christian Songs With Body Parts In The Titles, Vol. 2

Here's a few more Christian songs with body parts in their titles. Ready, steady, go! ...And enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  JJ Heller  ~  “Your Hands”




2)  Gaither Homecoming ft. Jeff & Sheri Easter and Ben Speer  ~  “Jesus, Hold My Hand"




3)  Natalie Grant  ~  “In Better Hands”




4)  Hillsong Church ft. Darlene Zschech  ~  “The Potter’s Hand”




5)  Passion ft. Matt Redman  ~  “The Heart Of Worship”




6)  Love & The Outcome  ~  “King Of My Heart”




7)  Geoff Moore & Steven Curtis Chapman  ~  “Listen To Our Hearts”




8)  Hillsong United  ~  “Take Heart”




9)  Passion ft. Crowder  ~  “Here’s My Heart”




10)  Jaci Velasquez  ~  “On My Knees”




11)  Kari Jobe  ~  “Find You On My Knees”




12)  Gaither Vocal Band and Ernie Haase & Signature Sound  ~  “Sitting At The Feet Of Jesus”




13)  Hillsong United  ~  “Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)”




14)  Bethel Music ft. Steffany Gretzinger  ~  “Tips Of My Toes / I Have Found My Joy”




15)  Casting Crowns  ~  "If We Are The Body"


No comments:

Post a Comment