Thursday, January 28, 2016

Songs With Celebrities’ Name In The Titles, Vol. 1

This is an idea I've been mulling over for awhile now and finally got around to putting together. There were more of these than I thought, so it'll be a two-parter. But I tried not to get too carried away. Only 15 songs in each post. I'll bet you even know several of these. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Weezer  ~  “Buddy Holly”




2)  Kim Carnes  ~  “Bette Davis Eyes”




3)  Fall Out Boy  ~  “Uma Thurman”




4)  The Cranberries  ~  “I Just Shot John Lennon”




5)  MIKA  ~  “Grace Kelly”




6)  Rumer  ~  “Aretha”




7)  Madness  ~  “Michael Caine”




8)  Taylor Swift  ~  “Tim McGraw”




9)  The Wanted  ~  “Walks Like Rihanna”




10)  Sheryl Crow  ~  “Steve McQueen”




11)  Gorillaz  ~  “Clint Eastwood”




12)  Eagles ft. Jackson Browne  ~  “James Dean”




13)  Moe Bandy  ~  “Hank Williams, You Wrote My Life”




14)  Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera  ~  “Moves Like Jagger”




15)  Jimmy Buffett  ~  “Elvis Presley Blues”



No comments:

Post a Comment