Monday, February 1, 2016

“Heavy” & “Light” Songs, Vol. 1

As I often do, I came up with a new "Opposites" post that I haven't explored previously. And as I often do, I went a bit overboard. This collection – featuring songs with the words "Heavy" or "Light" in their titles – will span three separate posts. Hang with me, 'cuz there's some good songs in here. Ready... steady...go!  ~  JH



1)  The Hollies  ~  “He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother”




2)  Nelly Furtado  ~  “Turn Off The Light”




3)  U.D.O.  ~  “Heavy Rain”




4)  Birdy  ~  “Light Me Up”




5)  Umphrey’s McGee  ~  “I Want You (She’s So Heavy)”




6)  Of Monsters And Men  ~  “Yellow Light”




7)  Peter Green  ~  “Heavy Heart”




8)  Kings Of Leon  ~  “Red Morning Light”




9)  Dire Straits  ~  “Heavy Fuel”




10)  The Green Children  ~  “Feel The Light”




11)  Bachman  ~  “Heavy Blues”




12)  Jessie Ware  ~  “Night Light”




13)  Rollins Band  ~  “Love’s So Heavy”




14)  Santana ft. Everlast  ~  “Put Your Lights On”




15)  Collective Soul  ~  “Heavy”




16)  Annie Lennox  ~  “Shining Light”




17)  Paul Weller  ~  “Heavy Soul”




18)  U2  ~  “Ultra Violet (Light My Way)”




19)  Alabama Shakes  ~  “Heavy Chevy”




20)  Phil Collins  ~  “Dance Into The Light”




21)  Gabrielle Aplin  ~  “Heavy Heart”




22)  3 Doors Down  ~  “One Light”




23)  Status Quo  ~  “Heavy Traffic”




24)  Disturbed  ~  “The Light”




25)  Sting  ~  “Heavy Cloud, No Rain”


No comments:

Post a Comment