Wednesday, March 9, 2016

“Do” Or “Die” Songs, Vol. 1

Because my modus operandi is to come up what I think is a great idea for a post and then proceed to get utterly carried away with it, here's part 1 of what will be a 4-part series of posts featuring songs with the words "Do" or "Die" in their titles. Why ask why? Just listen and enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Ellie Goulding  ~  “Love Me Like You Do”




2)  Alicia Keys & Jack White  ~  “Another Way To Die”




3)  Arctic Monkeys  ~  “Do I Wanna Know?”




4)  Paul McCartney & Wings  ~  “Live And Let Die”




5)  Bryan Adams  ~  “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You”




6)  Boyce Avenue  ~  “When The Lights Die”




7)  Luke Bryan  ~  “Do I”




8)  Jann Arden  ~  “I Would Die For You”




9)  Colbie Caillat  ~  “I Do”




10)  The Band Perry  ~  “If I Die Young”




11)  Daryl Hall & John Oates  ~  “I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)”




12)  Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark  ~  “(Forever) Live And Die”




13)  Kutless  ~  “What Faith Can Do”




14)  Dirty Projectors  ~  “About To Die”




15)  Lisa Hannigan  ~  “What’ll I Do”




16)  Joe Diffie  ~  “Prop Me Up Beside The Jukebox (If I Die)”




17)  Ben Folds Five  ~  “Do It Anyway”




18)  Tarja  ~  “Die Alive”




19)  Bonnie Tyler & Todd Rundgren  ~  “Loving You’s A Dirty Job (But Somebody’s Gotta Do It)”




20)  TobyMac ft. NF  ~  “’Til The Day I Die”




21)  Tony Bennett & Aretha Franklin  ~  “How Do You Keep The Music Playing?”




22)  Thomas Rhett  ~  “Die A Happy Man”




23)  Lisa Loeb  ~  “I Do”




24)  Foo Fighters  ~  “Let It Die”




25)  Steven Curtis Chapman  ~  “Do Everything”


No comments:

Post a Comment