Tuesday, March 15, 2016

“Do” Or “Die” Songs, Vol. 4

Last but not least, this collection of "Do" or "Die" songs. You know you're curious to see which ones I left out in the first three editions. So go ahead...click and enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Beach Boys  ~  “Do You Wanna Dance?”




2)  Keaton Henson  ~  “If I’m To Die”




3)  Jessie Ware  ~  “What You Won’t Do For Love”




4)  PM Dawn  ~  “I’d Die Without You”




5)  ABBA  ~  “The Way Old Friends Do”




6)  Wang Chung  ~  “To Live And Die In L.A.”




7)  CHVRCHES  ~  “What Do You Mean?”




8)  Townes Van Zandt  ~  “Waitin’ Around To Die”




9)  Angel Taylor  ~  “Like You Do”




10)  The Human League  ~  “Do Or Die”




11)  OK Go  ~  “Do What You Want”




12)  Morrissey  ~  “First Of The Gang To Die”




13)  Garbage  ~  “Why Do You Love Me?”




14)  The Avett Brothers  ~  “Live And Die”




15)  Only The Young  ~  “I Do”




16)  Shelby Lynne  ~  “I Won’t Die Alone”




17)  Caro Emerald  ~  “Dr. Wanna Do”




18)  Steve Winwood  ~  “John Barleycorn (Must Die)”




19)  Sheryl Crow  ~  “All I Wanna Do”




20)  Katherine Jenkins  ~  “Love Never Dies”


No comments:

Post a Comment