Friday, March 11, 2016

"Favorite" Songs

In case you were wondering, these aren't MY favorite songs, although I do like several of them quite a bit. Nope, they're quite simply a collection of songs with the word "Favorite" in their titles. Or "Favourite" for the ones by the European-based artists. Ready, set, enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Julie Andrews  ~  “My Favorite Things”




2)  O.A.R.  ~  “Favorite Song”




3)  Colbie Caillat ft. Common  ~  “Favorite Song”




4)  Phillips, Craig, & Dean  ~  “Favorite Song Of All”




5)  Alison Krauss and Union Station  ~  “New Favorite”




6)  Howie Day  ~  “Favorite Song”




7)  Sheryl Crow  ~  “My Favorite Mistake”




8)  Newsong  ~  “Your Favorite Name Is Father”




9)  Tori Kelly  ~  “Favorite Hello”




10)  Motion City Soundtrack  ~  “My Favorite Accident”




11)  Suzanne Vega  ~  “My Favorite Plum”




12)  Harry Nilsson  ~  “Mr. Richland’s Favorite Song / One”




13)  K’s Choice  ~  “Favorite Adventure”




14)  Thousand Foot Krutch  ~  “Favorite Disease”




15)  Quadron  ~  “Favorite Star”




16)  New Kids On The Block  ~  “My Favorite Girl”




17)  The Cardigans  ~  “My Favourite Game”




18)  The Figgs  ~  “My Favorite Shirt”




19)  Sophie Madeleine & Friends  ~  “You Are My Favourite”




20)  Dawes  ~  “All Your Favorite Bands”




21)  Silvina Moreno  ~  “Favorite Perfume”




22)  Owen Paul  ~  “My Favourite Waste Of Time”




23)  Stars  ~  “My Favourite Book”




24)  Jimmy Wahlsteen  ~  “It’s Your Favorite”




25)  Haircut 100  ~  “Favourite Shirts”


No comments:

Post a Comment