Thursday, March 3, 2016

"Least" Songs

Yesterday, I gave you the "Most" songs. So it's only fair that the songs I give you today should be the "Least" ones. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Indigo Girls  ~  “Least Complicated”




2)  David Wax Museum  ~  “The Least I Can Do”




3)  Emiliana Torrini  ~  “At Least It Was”




4)  Jonas Peker  ~  “The Least I Can Do”




5)  The Posies  ~  “At Least For Now”




6)  The Insomniacs  ~  “At Least I’m Not With You”




7)  Saint Motel  ~  “At Least I Have Nothing”




8)  Kristi Hoopes  ~  “At Least It’s Something”




9)  Lera Lynn  ~  “My Least Favorite Life”




10)  Pollution  ~  “At Least It’s Not A Lovesong”




11)  Wilco  ~  “At Least That’s What You Said”




12)  Camille Parkman  ~  “The Least Of These”




13)  Tower Of Power  ~  “(To Say The Least) You’re The Most”




14)  Katie Buchanan  ~  “At Least I”




15)  Daytona Lights  ~  “At Least I Know I Tried”




16)  Gold Motel  ~  “At Least We Tried”




17)  fun.  ~  “At Least I’m Not As Sad (As I Used To Be)”




18)  Christy Moore  ~  “The Least We Can Do”




19)  Frank Sinatra  ~  “Everybody Has The Right To Be Wrong (At Least Once)”




20)  Rachel Scott  ~  “The Least Of These”




BONUS TRACK:  Audio Adrenaline  ~  “Kings & Queens”  (And then there’s this song, which I really like, but always think of as being titled “The Least Of These” instead of its actual title. Whatever. I’m in charge here, so I say it stays.)


No comments:

Post a Comment