Tuesday, June 14, 2016

“If,” “And,” & “But” Songs, Vol. 2

Here's another round of "If," "And," and "But" Songs, for those who are interested. Which, for anyone who enjoys good music, well...maybe you SHOULD be interested. Enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Luther Ingram  ~  “(If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want to Be Right”




2)  Metallica  ~  “…And Justice For All”




3)  Judy Garland  ~  “But Not For Me”




4)  Chicago  ~  “If You Leave Me Now”




5)  Brother Cane  ~  “And Fools Shine On”




6)  Ginger Redcliff  ~  “But You Know”




7)  Elvis Presley  ~  “If I Can Dream”




8)  Reba McEntire  ~  “And Still”




9)  The Hoppers  ~  “But For The Blood”




10)  The Band Perry  ~  “If I Die Young”




11)  Blood, Sweat, & Tears  ~  “And When I Die”




12)  Alison Krauss & Union Station  ~  “But You Know I Love You”




13)  Céline Dion  ~  “If You Asked Me To”




14)  The Whispers  ~  “And The Beat Goes On”




15)  Depeche Mode  ~  “But Not Tonight”




16)  Ray Bolger  ~  “If I Only Had A Brain”




17)  HIM  ~  “And Love Said No”




18)  Thomas Dybdahl  ~  “But We Did”




19)  The Beatles  ~  “If I Fell”




20)  Ciara  ~  “And I”




21)  Michael Schenker & Friends  ~  “But I Want More”




22)  Shirley Bassey  ~  “If You Go Away”




23)   Yes  ~  “And You And I”  (Note to patient viewers: If you make it to the 10:45 mark in this video, the song is over. So unless you want to hear a long, drawn-out story from the Yes guitarist explaining why he has routinely bought a plane ticket for his guitar, you can stop the video right there.)




24)  Now, Now  ~  “But I Do”




25)  Topol  ~  “If I Were A Rich Man”




26)  Billy Joel  ~  “And So It Goes”




27)  The Jam  ~  “But I’m Different Now”




28)  Gladys Knight & The Pips  ~  “If I Were Your Woman”




29)  Babyface  ~  “And Our Feelings”




30)  Blues Traveler  ~  “But Anyway”


No comments:

Post a Comment