Friday, August 26, 2016

“Send” & “Receive” Songs

This one started off simply enough. I really like the newest Adele song and wanted to figure out a feasible way to include it in a post. This seemed like a logical choice, but I had no idea if I'd find enough "Receive" songs to balance out all the good "Send" ones I knew I'd find. Turns out it was possible! I hope you will (I think you will)...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Adele  ~  “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)”




2)  Brian Eno  ~  “No One Receiving”




3)  Scorpions  ~  “Send Me An Angel”




4)  XTC  ~  “Are You Receiving Me?”




5)  Rusted Root  ~  “Send Me On My Way”




6)  Guy Sebastian ft. Paulini  ~  “Receive The Power”




7)   Gladys Knight & B.B. King  ~  “Please Send Me Someone To Love”




8)  Morgan Page ft. Carnage & Candice Pillay  ~  “We Receive You”




9)  Journey  ~  “Send Her My Love”




10)  Israel Houghton  ~  “I Receive”




11)  Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, & Jonas Brothers  ~  “Send It On”




12)  Audrey Assad  ~  “Receive”




13)  Sam Cooke  ~  “For Sentimental Reasons / Send Me”




14)  Alanis Morissette  ~  “Receive”




15)  Celtic Woman  ~  “Send Me A Song”




16)  Junior Kelly  ~  “Receive”




17)  INXS  ~  “I Send A Message”




18)  World Overcomers Worship  ~  “Receive Me”




19)  Judy Collins ft. Arthur Fiedler & The Boston Pops Orchestra  ~  “Send In The Clowns”




20)  Morissette  ~  “Take And Receive”




21)  Daryl Hall ft. Dirty Heads  ~  “Send Me”




22)  The Hollowed  ~  “Receiving Satellites”




23)  Dwight Yoakam & Patty Loveless  ~  “Send A Message To My Heart”




24)  Anakin  ~  “Send/Receive”




25)  Stevie Wonder  ~  “Send One Your Love”


No comments:

Post a Comment