Friday, September 30, 2016

Songs About Chickens

When I come up with an idea for a post, I have no idea until I get into it how many songs I'll find to fit the theme. In this case, I had to turn a bunch of them away. Who knew there were so many Songs About Chickens? But I digress. I hope you cluck and enjoy these!  ~  JH



1)  Oli Chang  ~  “Chicken Techno”




2)  Zac Brown Band  ~  “Chicken Fried”




3)  Brushy One String  ~  “Chicken In The Corn”




4)  The Fools  ~  “Psycho Chicken”




5)  Cibo Matto  ~  “Know Your Chicken”




6)  Colt Ford  ~  “Chicken And Biscuits”




7)  The James Hunter Six  ~  “Chicken Switch”




8)  The Mischiefs  ~  “Chicken Does The Robot Dance”




9)  GENR8R  ~  “Honey Chicken”




10)  Sesame Street  ~  “I Am Chicken”




11)  Cowboy Troy ft. Big & Rich  ~  “I Play Chicken With The Train”




12)  7 a.m.  ~  “Chicken”




13)  Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five  ~  “Ain’t Nobody Here But Us Chickens”




14)  Spitting Image  ~  “The Chicken Song”




15)  Bigg Country  ~  “Fishin’ For Chicken”




16)  Robert Cray  ~  “Chicken In The Kitchen”




17)  Beth Hart  ~  “One-Eyed Chicken”




18)  John Anderson  ~  “Chicken Truck”




19)  Rufus Thomas  ~  “Do The Funky Chicken”




20)  Little Feat ft. Emmylou Harris & Bonnie Raitt  ~  “Dixie Chicken”




21)  Johnny Cash  ~  “Chicken In Black”




22)  Amos Milburn  ~  “Chicken Shack Boogie”




23)  George Jones  ~  “Have You Seen My Chicken?”




24)  Mary Duff  ~  “Chicken Every Sunday”




25)  Ozark Mountain Daredevils  ~  “Chicken Train”


No comments:

Post a Comment