Monday, September 12, 2016

Songs About Decapitation (Figuratively Speaking…Well, Mostly)

Since starting my music blogging a few years ago, I've had my fair share of bad ideas for posts. This is – surprisingly – NOT one of them! No need to cringe; these are not nearly as gruesome as they might seem. So...enjoy?  ~  JH



1)  INXS  ~  “Don’t Lose Your Head”




2)  They Might Be Giants  ~  “Till My Head Falls Off”




3)  Yeah Yeah Yeahs  ~  “Heads Will Roll”




4)  Kurt Vile  ~  “Lost My Head There”




5)  Jon Bellion ft. Travis Mendes  ~  “Guillotine”




6)  Icon For Hire  ~  “Off With Her Head”




7)   Jack Ingram  ~  “My Heart And The Headless”




8)  The Bangles  ~  “Tear Off Your Own Head (It’s A Doll Revolution)”




9)  Augustines  ~  “Nothing To Lose But Your Head”




10)  The Durango Riot  ~  “Ready Are The Headless”




11)  Scary Cherry and the Bang Bangs  ~  “Cut Off Your Head”




12)  Urbandub  ~  “Guillotine”




13)  DOCKS  ~  “Where’s My Head?”




14)  Floda  ~  “Decapitate Me”




15)  The 88  ~  “Head Cut Off”




16)  Judas Priest  ~  “Some Heads Are Gonna Roll”




17)  YADi  ~  “Guillotine”




18)  Basement Jaxx  ~  “Where’s Your Head At?”




19)  Tearist  ~  “Headless”




20)  Marion Raven  ~  “Heads Will Roll”


No comments:

Post a Comment