Thursday, October 20, 2016

Things These Artists Want, Vol. 1

Each of the artists in this collection seems to "want" something. Some of them want "to hold your hand," others want "it all," and still others "wanna dance with somebody." And that's only the beginning! Once I got into the subject, I realized there were tons of these songs and knew this would be a multi-parter. In fact, this is Vol. 1 of 4. Ready...set...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Jackson 5  ~  “I Want You Back”




2)  Marilyn Monroe  ~  “I Wanna Be Loved By You”




3)  The Beatles  ~  “I Want To Hold Your Hand”




4)  Fiona Apple ft. Elvis Costello  ~  “I Want You”




5)  Cheap Trick  ~  “I Want You To Want Me”




6)  Eve’s Plum  ~  “I Want It All”




7)  Demis Roussos  ~  “I Want To Live”




8)  Christina Aguilera  ~  “Come On Over (All I Want Is You)”




9)  Umphrey’s McGee  ~  “I Want You (She’s So Heavy)”




10)  Whitney Houston  ~  “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”




11)  Kodaline  ~  “All I Want”




12)  Bow Wow Wow  ~  “I Want Candy”




13)  Backstreet Boys  ~  “I Want It That Way”




14)  Zedd ft. Selena Gomez  ~  “I Want You To Know”




15)  Huey Lewis And The News  ~  “I Want A New Drug”




16)  Sheryl Crow  ~  “All I Wanna Do”




17)  Foreigner  ~  “I Want To Know What Love Is”




18)  Nina Simone  ~  “I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl”




19)  Blessid Union Of Souls  ~  “I Wanna Be There”




20)  Karmin  ~  “I Want It All”




21)  Eagles Of Death Metal  ~  “I Want You So Hard (Boy’s Bad News)”




22)  Janet Jackson  ~  “I Want You”




23)  Queen  ~  “I Want It All”




24)  Pure Soul  ~  “I Want You Back”




25)  John Denver  ~  “I Want To Live”


No comments:

Post a Comment