Monday, October 24, 2016

Things These Artists Want, Vol. 3

Here's part 3 of 4 in my latest miniseries, this one featuring songs about Things These Artists Want. I'm not holding anything back on you. There's good stuff in each of these posts. So I hope you will...enjoy!  ~  JH



1)  Elvis Presley  ~  “I Want To Be Free”




2)  Tina Arena & Marc Antony  ~  “I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You”




3)  The White Stripes  ~  “I Want To Be The Boy To Warm Your Mother’s Heart”




4)  Carly Simon  ~  “All I Want Is You”




5)  Savage Garden  ~  “I Want You”




6)  Juliet Roberts  ~  “I Want You”




7)  Helloween  ~  “I Want Out”




8)  Moloko  ~  “I Want You”




9)  Marvin Gaye  ~  “I Want You”




10)  Plumb  ~  “In Your Eyes / I Want You Here”




11)  U2  ~  “All I Want Is You”




12)  Bananarama  ~  “I Want You Back”




13)  The Beatles  ~  “Money (That’s What I Want)”




14)  Bess Rogers  ~  “What We Want”




15)  Kongos  ~  “I Want To Know”




16)  Alanis Morissette  ~  “All I Really Want”




17)  Brandon Flowers  ~  “Still Want You”




18)  Savannah Churchill  ~  “I Want To Be Loved (But Only By You)”




19)  Tim McGraw  ~  “All I Want Is A Life”




20)  Enya  ~  “I Want Tomorrow”




21)  *NSYNC  ~  “I Want You Back”




22)  Chic  ~  “I Want Your Love”




23)  Keith Urban  ~  “Tonight I Wanna Cry”




24)  Eartha Kitt  ~  “I Want To Be Evil”




25)  Belle & Sebastian  ~  “I Want The World To Stop”


No comments:

Post a Comment